Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's been a while...

Since my last post. Let's see, what do I have to write about?

I'll start with my new job. I love it. I am so happy. It is sooo nice to work normal hours. I am really enjoying being home on the weekends. I like the people that I work with. I also got my first paycheck. It was only for one week but, it was more than any check I ever got at my last job!! I am super excited about that!!

I have now been married for nine months!! Nine months!!! I can't believe it. Time goes so fast. For all of you who are wondering how I like married life, I love it!!!

My cousin has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in May. I am so honored to be in her wedding. We have grown up together. Even though we lived almost 1,000 miles from each other, we are so close. She is the sister I never had. I am also super excited because I have never been in a wedding before (besides my own).

I bought an elliptical. I bought a NordicTrack Audio Strider 600. It has built-in speakers and a plug for my iPod. I love it!! It is tough exercise though. I am up to almost an hour on it. I never realized how hard it is to work out on an elliptical.

It has been over 2 months since my last cigarette. I have no urge to smoke at all. It is such a great feeling!!

I think that is all that has happened in the last couple of weeks. If I think of anything else, I will post again!!

No comments: