Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yikes...2 months and no posts!! I'm a bad blogger!!

I did not realize that it has been over 2 months since I have updated my blog. I knew it has been a while but darn!!

I have been really busy at my new job. I am enjoying it but, there are some days when I am ready to pull my hair out. I guess that comes with being a supervisor!!

We are getting ready to go to the 50th running of the Daytona 500 in February. Our best friends from Jersey, JP & Cheri, are flying down and joining us. We are renting a motor home and driving to Daytona and camping out on the infield for 6 days. George & I are so excited!! I have always wanted to go to the Daytona 500. It will be even better this year because my (and Cheri's) favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr., will be racing for his new team, Hendrick Motorsports.

My cousin Brianna (my maid of honor) is getting married in May. She has asked me to be in her wedding. I am also super excited for that. I love her fiancee, Josh. He is a great guy and I can't wait for him to become part of the family (even if he is a Jeff Gordon fan, LOL). Brie has picked out beautiful bridesmaid dresses and they have been ordered!!

I have also been car shopping. I just got my car about 1 year and half ago, but I am wanting something sportier. I just can't do anything unless I sell my car privately or come up with lots of $$$ to put down because I owe more on my car than it is worth. So, it looks like I am going to be driving the Grand Prix for a while longer. No biggie!!!

No comments: