Friday, October 26, 2007

Today is my last day at my job!!

For all of the nesties that are reading this, I am sorry. I know you gals have heard me say this like 100 times already today!!

This will be the last day that I have to work at night. No more 3-11 shifts, mo more weekend shifts, and no more holiday shifts. This is the beginning of a new era, so to speak, for me. As a nurse, I am required to work at least every other weekend and rotating holidays. My new job (that I start on Monday) is Monday-Friday, 9 to 5, and no holidays. I am so excited for this. This will be the first job that I have ever had with these hours!!

Tonight will be my last night at my current job. Everyone knows that I hate this job. I love the residents and some of the girls that I work with. But, the management sucks. The place is being managed so poorly. Everyone is quitting. Four people have put their notice in within the last 2 weeks. Two of these people are directors!! You would think this would raise a red flag to corporate but so far, it hasn't.

I hope, for the sake of the residents and the employees that are still there, that corporate wakes up and realizes what is going on here. I feel so bad for the residents. They are the ones that are suffering in the long run.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Congrats! Leaving an awful job is awesome :)