Saturday, September 8, 2007

Finally...an update!!

I haven't updated my blog in a while...so here goes!!

August 23rd-28th we went back to Jersey to visit. We had my in-laws 50th anniversary party while we were there. It was a total surprise to them!! We had been planning it for months and we were very surprised that we managed to pull it off. My in-laws were soooooo surprised and had soooo much fun. It was a great night. They got to see people that they haven't seen in 25 years!!!!!



I love the look on my mother in law's face!!!


Celebrating their 50th anniversary really made me think about my future with my husband. I love my husband very much and I can't wait to celebrate our 50th anniversary together (50 years from now!!)!!

When we came home from vacation I started taking Chantix (the pill to help you quit smoking). Since you can smoke for the first week that you take Chantix, my "official" quit smoking date was September 7th. I have not had a cigarette since September 6th. I have smoked for 15 years! I have tried to quit before but have never felt as positive about it as I do now. I am so excited!!! I am very proud of myself for this and am hoping that I can continue not smoking!

Since we just went back to Jersey in August we are not going to be able to go back for Irish Festival. We are sooooo disappointed. I love Irish Weekend in North Wildwood. I am so sad that all of out family and friends are going to be partying it up in a couple of weeks at Irish Fest!!! We haven't missed an Irish Fest in years!! I have been going since I was 17 (that's 11 years)!!! Hopefully next year we will be able to make it.

Still no test date for my clinical exam for school. I hope and pray every day that I will get my test date soon!!

I think I pretty much covered everything that's happened recently =) If I think of anything else, I will definitely make a new post!! I plan to be more diligent about my blog from now on!!!

No comments: