Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm It!!!!

(Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.)

1. I love french fries. Every restaurant I go to, I order fries and I eat every last one!! The only fries I don't like are the ones that have that batter coating on them.

2. I love reading books. Any kind of book...romance, mystery, fiction, You name it, I will read it.

3. I talk to my dog. I love my dog!! He is such a good companion. He is so much fun to have around.

4. I love the country band, Sugarland. I want to see them in concert.

5. I never watch movies. Not that I don't like movies, because I do . In fact, I love them. It's just that with my crazy work schedule, I never have time to go to the movies. I catch up on movies on HBO. I am watching The Devil Wears Prada as I type.

6. I miss New Jersey, but I love Florida. It is a big change but I am getting used to it. I miss all of my family & friends but am enjoying my "new" life with my husband and my dog.

7. I can't wait to be done with school and finally be a RN!! I am still anxiously awaiting my test date for the CPNE (the clinical portion). I am hoping I will hear something soon!!

8. I love my husband. He is the most important person in the world to me. He treats me like a queen. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Blogs that I tagged:

OK, every blog that I have a link to has already been tagged. As soon as I find some blogs to tag, I will add them!!

1 comment:

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

WOOO HOOO!! Loving hubbies and dogs that you can confide in are the BEST! :O)