Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back from vacation!!

Who would have thought that I would ever consider a trip to the Jersey shore a vacation???!!! Well, I do now. Does that make me a shoobee?? I don't think so...I was born and raised at the Jersey shore!! Anywho, I had a great time!! I ate so much junk food. All foods that you can't find here in Florida...i.e. cheesesteaks, scrapple, creamed chipped beef, Mack's Pizza, Sam's Pizza. It was all soooo yummy!!
It was so great to see all of my family and most of my friends. I wish I had had a little longer to stay so I could have seen a few more people. Being "home" for a week made me realize how much I miss the Jersey shore in the summer time. We went crabbing, went to the sandbar, and went bar hopping by boat!!
Now, I am back home in hot, humid Florida waiting for my dear hubby to get home. He won't be home from Jersey until Wednesday. I have to wait until August for our next vacation to the Jersey shore.

No comments: